Traduzione testo download I want you with me - Rita Pavone

Traduzione testo download I want you with me - Rita Pavone
S'intitola I want you with me il nuovo singolo di Rita Pavone, estratto da Masters, in uscita ad Ottobre 2013.
Leggi la traduzione in italiano ed il testo di I want you with me, canzone di Rita Pavone con il link per scaricare l'mp3 di I want you with me.



INFORMAZIONI
BRANO ESTRATTO DAll'ALBUM MASTERS
GENERE BRANO POP
DURATA BRANO 2:51
BRANO COMPOSTO DA RITA PAVONE
ETICHETTA DISCOGRAFICA SONY MUSIC
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE BRANO 6 SETTEMBRE 2013

  • Scarica l'mp3 I want you with me - Rita Pavone
  • Scarica l'album Masters - Rita Pavone
  • Acquista il CD dell'album Masters - Rita Pavone
  • Acquista il vinile dell'album Masters - Rita Pavone






Testo canzone: I want you with me - Rita Pavone


When I was little, my mama said to me
"One day you'll find a love to last eternally"
I Want You With Me everywhere I go
So please don't leave me baby, I love you so
I'll be the ruler of this whole wide world
If you will only say you'll be my girl
I Want You With Me in everything I do
You know I need you baby, I'm in love with you
There is no mountain that I can't climb
You find the mountain, child, and I'll find the time
I Want You With Me, with me night and day
Well, you can make me happy baby, don't you go away
I'll swim an ocean with a raging foam
If I know that you'll be there when I come back home
I Want You With Me, you know I love you so
Well, I Want You With Me baby, I'll never let you go
Well, I Want You With Me baby, I'll never let you go

Traduzione canzone: I want you with me - Rita Pavone

Disponibile prossimamente...


0 commenti:

Posta un commento