The Rolling Stones - Time is on my side


ARTISTA: The Rolling Stones
TITOLO CANZONE: Time is on my side
ALBUM: The Rolling Stones no, 2





Testo canzone:The Rolling Stones - Time is on my side

Time is on my side, yes it is 
Time is on my side, yes it is 
Now you always say 
That you want to be free 
But you'll come running back (said you would baby) 
You'll come running back (I said so many times before) 
You'll come running back to me 
Oh, time is on my side, yes it is 
Time is on my side, yes it is 
You're searching for good times 
But just wait and see 
You'll come running back (I won't have to worry no more) 
You'll come running back (spend the rest of my life with you, baby) 
You'll come running back to me 
Go ahead, go ahead and light up the town 
And baby, do everything your heart desires 
Remember, I'll always be around 
And I know, I know 
Like I told you so many times before 
You're gonna come back, baby 
'Cause I know 
You're gonna come back knocking 
Yeah, knocking right on my door 
Yes, yes! 
Well, time is on my side, yes it is 
Time is on my side, yes it is 
'Cause I got the real love 
The kind that you need 
You'll come running back (said you would, baby) 
You'll come running back (I always said you would) 
You'll come running back, to me 
Yes time, time, time is on my side, yes it is 
Time, time, time is on my side, yes it is 
Oh, time, time, time is on my side, yes it is 
I said, time, time, time is on my side, yes it is 
Oh, time, time, time is on my side 
Yeah, time, time, time is on my side

Traduzione canzone:The Rolling Stones - Time is on my side

TRADUZIONE DISPONIBILE QUI

0 commenti:

Posta un commento