The Rolling Stones - Heart of Stone


ARTISTA: The Rolling Stones
TITOLO CANZONE: Heart of Stone
ALBUM: The Rolling Stones, now!





Testo canzone: The Rolling Stones - Heart of Stone

There've been so many girls that I've known,
I've made so many cry and still I wonder why
Here comes the little girl,
I see her walking down the street
She's all by herself,
Trying so hard to please
But she'll never break, nerver break, never break, never break
This heart of stone Oh, no, no, this heart of stone
What's different about her?
I don't really know No matter how I try
I just can't maker her cry
But she'll never break, never break, never break, never break
This heart of stone Oh, no, no, no, this heart of stone
Don't keep on looking that some old way
If you try acting sad, you'll only make me glad
Better listen little girl,
You go on walking down the street,
I ain't got no love, I ain't the kind to meet
But you'll never break, never break, never break, never break
This heart of stone Oh, no, no, this heart of stone,
You'll never break this heart of stone

Traduzione  canzone: The Rolling Stones - Heart of Stone
TRADUZIONE DISPONIBILE QUI

0 commenti:

Posta un commento